2013 Runway for Charity
On May 11, 2013, A.K. Rikk’s, Design 1 Salon Spa, and Visbeen Architects will host a fashion show produced by the Matthew Agency to raise money for Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, all while showing the latest fashions in clothing from A.K. Rikk’s, hair by Design 1 Salon Spa, and makeup by Aura Skincare & Cosmetics. With all proceeds going to the children’s hospital, the fundraising goal of the event is to raise $100,000.
General Admission – Standing: SOLD OUT
Reserved Seating: SOLD OUT
VIP Table: SOLD OUT
With this year’s event an exciting component has been added; a $100,000 “Life is Sweet” Raffle!!!
One lucky person will win this amazing raffle with donated gifts worth up to $100,000!
Raffle tickets are available now at $100 each and can be bought at any Design 1 location, A.K. Rikk’s or over the phone by calling the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Foundation at 616.391.2000. You do not need to present to win. Hurry and get your raffle tickets today, the raffle is limited to 1,500 tickets.
Included in the grand prize:
- 2 year car lease from Todd Wenzel Automotive
- One-week stay in the Bahamas
- One-week stay in Turks and Caicos
- Leather theater chair from Bekins
- $5,000 vouchers to A.K. Rikk’s
- Hudsonville ice cream party for 100 of your closest friends plus 2 scrounds per person
- Founder’s private beer tasting event with tour for 30
- Brioni menswear jacket
- Case of Baron’s wine
- $2,500 vouchers to Design 1 Salon Spa
- Ulthera Treatments or Coolsculpting treatments from Bengtson’s Center for Aestetics and Plastic Surgery
- Howard Miller clock
- Furniture from Haworth
- Ruth’s Chris wine dinner for eight
- Ferragamo leather bag
- Belstaff leather jackets
- Rug from the Scott Group
- One-year golf membership to Thousand Oaks Golf Club
- Landscape maintenance from MeadowGreen Inc.
- Broadway of Grand Rapids package
- Rendering of your home from Wayne Visbeen
- Hardwood floor restoration from Accent Hardwood Flooring
For questions or more information please e-mail email@example.com or call 616.361.0733.
The event will be held Saturday, May 11, 2013
at A.K. Rikk’s new location and event space.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: